Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Old... ish

22 events I'll never forget

1. Sitting in my mom's laundry basket with all my toys in my own little world
2. My first puppy falling asleep in my night shirt that was like a dress on me
3. Playing my first soccer game for the Chiquita Bananas
4. Dropping a cement block on my foot while trying to let the dog out
5. Learning how to ride my bike without any help
6. Going to my grandma's house where she feed me popcorn and bread sticks
7. Fishing at my grandma's house and also catching squirrels under milk crates
8. Playing baseball so I could go to the Dairy Boy after for my medium twist
9. Playing football in the parking lot of my elementary school
10. Getting subs every Sunday after church with the Weatherups
11. Taking the car out of gear and rolling it down the drive way (long story)
12. Playing hockey, football, and baseball with Trevor, Ryan, and Justin
13. Shooting my first buck with a bow
14. Locking my sister and her two friends out of the house
15. Skiing at the Knob
16. Catching my first trout on a fly rod
17. First night hanging out with Kelly, Kelly, Danny, and Eric
18. Crashing the Suburban and pretty much getting away with it
19. Random pididle road trips with Ashely, Alex, Sarah, Kyle, and Cassie
20. Celebration when I got slapped in the face.... again and again and again
21. Winning Nationals and losing the next year
22. Trip to England with the boys across the pond

No comments: